HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEANA AND DAD!!


The roses that were in our chair at the play!

Dinner at Sullivan's
Micah and I had a wonderful weekend and great Valentines. We went to eat at Sullivan's and then went to see a play. We saw "I love you, Your Perfect, Now Change." It was very funny and even Micah enjoyed it. I would suggest if you get a chance to see it you should. Micah gave me a new GPS for my gift and I am loving it so much. I love it so much I am using it even when I am going place that I have been 100 times! I just have the best husband EVER!
Micah has been working very hard and has now decided that it is time to get started on his own company. He and his friend have got the process started and seem very dedicated to having a very successful business. I am so excited to see what the future will have in store for them. I know that it will be everything that they are dreaming for.
LOVE YA!
No comments:
Post a Comment