Monday, April 13, 2009

FINALLY!!


What a weekend!

We have finally gotten Deana and Brad's wedding plans for Cozumel all worked out and everyone has their conformations. It took a lot of long hard work from many people to get them all finalized, but now we can relax knowing that everything is done and all that is left is the packing!! :) I can not wait to be sitting on the beach with no worries and have beverages brought to me all day! What a way to relax!


Friday and Saturday Micah and I hung out and went shopping with our great friends Jennifer and Ryan! We found wonderful deals and lots of clothes that made Jenn look beautiful! I also found tons of great things that I thought I needed, but Micah was really proud of me and I said No to ALL of them. There have not been very many times that I could do that. Micah is wanting a new gun and every time that we get the money and go into buy the thing they are not in stock. So now we have spent the money on something else and is having to wait till next pay check. The poor guy walked into the store this weekend and they have five of them, but now he does not have the money. I tell him that maybe it is a sign that he does not need the gun, RIGHT!?! Although now that I said that I think he is going to wait and get a more expensive one. I guess I should have kept my mouth closed. I am always doing that!

Sunday we had a great Easter! This morning my mom colored my hair. I am trying to get it to my natural color so I will not have to mess with it anymore. My natural color is apparently darker than what I remember because we keep getting darker and darker, but I think that we might have gotten the right color this time! I hope or I guess the next color is going to be black, I don't know that I can find a darker brown! We went over to my Aunt's house and hung out with the family and ate a wonderful dinner prepared by the master chef SID! Then the adults got to have their Easter egg hunt which was very fun! In my eggs I got tickets to the Rangers game and in my other one I got 4 really cute margarita glasses. I can't wait to use them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment