Thursday, May 21, 2009

In the past week we have been really busy! We went to the make up concert for Kenny Chesney, the Rangers Basball game, Brayden school store, and of course Mother's day. I have added some pictures of all of the things we have been doing lately!

Only 8 1/2 more school days left and then SUMMER!! :) I can not wait!

Lindsay and Aidan at the Kenny Chesney concert and there was NO rain!!

Me and Deana at the concert



Micah and I at the Ranger's game


Brittney, Deana, and Brad watching the game

Me shopping at Brayden's schoool store
My mom wanted to get a pedi cure for mother's day so we talked the boys into going with us!

Micah, Bray, and I at Outback for mother's day lunch

Sid took the boys to have their pictures made for Kristi's mother's day gift.
It was the cutest picture EVER
The boys giving mom and mother's day kiss!!

The girls going out to lunch
What fun it was to have the boys trying on their suits for the wedding. I think everyone in the building was laughing and looking at us!

No comments:

Post a Comment