It is finally the last week of school before Christmas Break!
I have decided that they give us the two week break so that we will come back. I am so tired and just need some time off. My class is wonderful and I love being here, but I am just getting tired and the kiddos are too.
I had a wonderful time at my shower in Lubbock and got many great gifts. Now I just can't wait for Mayah to get here so she can try on her cute little outfits and use her new stuff!
I came home yesterday to Micah trying the stroller out around the living room. It was quit humorous. He was even practicing having to go around obstacle that might get in his way. He was practicing using the dogs!
I am now officially 32 weeks pregnant and only have 8 more weeks to go.
Micah and I went to meet the pediatrician yesterday and we really like her. I think she is going to be great for us and Mayah!
Micah is still waiting to hear back from the police station to get the status on hiring him so please keep him in your prayers. He has put in so much hard work and determination. Now it is his time to get that job he is wanting so bad! I love you honey!
jaxon: nine months
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment