Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busy!

So I have not updated our post in awhile! We have been so busy and I have been really lazy. We spent a week in Lubbock at the heart hospital with my grandfather. It was very stressful and tiring. He would be doing great one day and not so good the next. He is doing good now and has gotten to leave the hospital and is in therapy and not too much longer he will get to go home. Micah's mom came to Dallas to see Mayah for a few days and now Micah's college roommate is in town. We are getting ready to go to the bodies exhibit down town.

Mayah is getting so big and sadly has out grown an outfit! :( I am wishing that I could put a rock on her head to slow the growing down. The reflux is getting better, but I think her allergies might be bothering her now. If Dallas could decided what kind of weather we are going to have and stop going back and forth hot to cold. Only here in Texas would in be in the 70s one day and then freezing the next.

I promise to get on soon and post some new pictures!

OH I FORGOT...... I GOT A NEW CAR!!
I can now take Mayah and the stroller places. IN my old car it was one or the other, they would both not fit. I got a Kia Sorento and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment