Since we did not make it to the game we were going to go by the bank for Aunt Dee and drove by a field of bluebonnets so we had to stop and take some pictures.


After the bluebonnets we went to dinner and then it was on our way to see the Harlem Globe Trotters! We had a really good time and Mayah loved watching basketball for the first time!

This is just too cool!

That thing was the coolest thing I have seen bouncing around all over the place I am still not exactly sure how they were doing it!
Cousin Brayden
Cousin Jackson and the family
And that was enough basketball for one day!
One last picture....
MY NEW CAR!

This is just too cool!
That thing was the coolest thing I have seen bouncing around all over the place I am still not exactly sure how they were doing it!
Cousin Brayden
Cousin Jackson and the family
One last picture....
MY NEW CAR!





love the new car!! and love the bluebonnet pics!!
ReplyDelete