Monday, May 10, 2010

3 months

HAPPY 3 MONTHS MAYAH!!!

On Saturday Mayah turned 3 Months!

Mommy, Daddy, and Grams decided that we would go to Dallas to the farmers market to get some fresh fruit and vegetables. We had a great time tasting all the different farmers foods and then going back to get the BEST. Mayah loved watching all the people walked by and they sure did oo and awww over her. We left with some great food and Micah cooked the corn, squash, and zucchini for my mother's day dinner and it was AWESOME!!!



We had to stop and eat at the new Rosa's before we went to the market. Mommy had been craving it, even though she is not suppose to be eating beans. I was good and decided to go with the fajitas and their great queso.


After walking through the market Mayah was so tired and it was time for a nap. She did not even make it back to the car. As soon as Daddy picked her up she was out!


Happy Mother's Day!
We relaxed at the house in the morning and Aunt Dee brought us breakfast. We watched a little bit of tv and then Mommy and Grams decided that they wanted to go see a movie. We went to see Iron Man 2. We really liked it and so did Mayah. She almost watched the whole thing. I think she had maybe a 20 min. nap towards the end. She loves watching and going to movies it is actually really funny and cute to watch her.
When we got back home Grams decided to make Mayah a new outfit and it is SOOOO CUTE!!





I love my new outfit. This is before Grams had finished my bow! Don't worry I won't leave home without it!

This is the awesome Mother's Day gift that Daddy and Mayah got me. I can't wait to hang it up. Her little feet are just too cute. I think that Micah is going to build be a cabinet with glass doors to put it in. Along with the others I am going to want to get.

Thanks Micah for making my first Mother's Day a GREAT one!

No comments:

Post a Comment