Thursday, September 22, 2011

I am finally updating!

I know it has been sooo long since I have given an update. Things have been so busy but I am going to try to get better again. Well since the last post as you know Bryce is here with us and is such a wonderful baby. Mayah loves him so much and is like his second mommy. We are loving having two kids so much and I got my mommy's boy. :) I back in school and it is really hard to have to go off to work and leave them but we are lucky and still have the BEST babysitter in the world, their DADDY!! Micah is working from the house and watching the kids during the day and well not much work is really getting done until I get home. Mayah is always wanting Daddy's attention and Bryce is always needing something. Although he is starting to get their nap times to coordinate so he can work a little then. Well here are a few pictures!

Mayah found her Minnie Mouse ears. Although she would not wear them during Christmas now they are fun!


Mayah and her cousin Hudson



Our little cheerleader!


Getting her guns up!
We are working on it but it is getting better :)


I woke up this morning and saw my hat and have not taken it off ALL day!


Bryce laughing at Daddy


Bryce watching TV with Mayah


Such a happy boy! :)

I am really going to try to be better about updating a little more often and not waiting another 4 months :)

1 comment:

  1. they are absolutely precious!!! let me know when y'all come to lubbock, i would LOVE to get together!

    ReplyDelete