Ok so it has been a really long time since I have been on. Our summer was so busy and we moved into a new house so there was no time for the computer. I am back at school with a new group of kindergarteners! They are a great class but Mrs. McNeely is starting to get really tired. There are a few that just require a lot of my time, but they are a very sweet bunch. I think we are going to have a great year.
Well the BIG news is that I am over 5 months pregnant (21 weeks to be exact) and Micah and I found out on Monday that we are going to have a baby girl, Maya Elizabeth!! :) Micah was so nervous sitting in the waiting room. At first he thought he wanted to have a boy, but then started to realize how much he would love to have a Daddy's girl. I have always thought that it was going to be a girl! We are getting so excited and it was so nice to have my mom, sister, and Aunt Kristi bring in huge pink bags full of little girl clothes. You know my family is so full of little boys that most of the hand me downs are just not going to work. So I have gotten my mom on the sewing machine! :)
Love
Stephanie, Micah, and BABY MAYA!
jaxon: nine months
11 years ago





i LOVE maya elizabeth!!!!! that's beautiful! maya mcneely... very sweet. it so won't be long!!! such an exciting time - a new home and a new baby!!! =)
ReplyDeleteyipppppeeeeeeeee!!!!!! little maya will be so very perfect!!! we can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDelete