I am finally starting to feel a lot better. The nurse here at school sent me home sick on Friday and I was miserable all weekend. Micah and my mom were wonderful nurses. They had me all lock up in the room with two vaporizors going and I think I was dipped in a bottle of vick's. Every time I got out of the bed even to go to the bathroom Micah was right there asking me what I was doing. I really did feel like their prisoner, but I guess for prison I had a pretty nice set up. Today is the first day that my head, body, throat, and ears are not hurting.
Micah has been out the house working on new animations and watching the four dogs that are now living at our house. We have our two winnie dogs, my sisters dog piglet, and her other dog Sadie who is a bull mastiff and she is HUGE. She is only about 7 months old and acts like a puppy, so just think of a 75lbs puppy running through your house. Micah is really having a good time, it looks like he has been hit by a truck everyday when I get home from work. I guess to make you really understand what he has been going through I need to tell you that they seem to be getting sick one at a time so we get one well and then the next one gets something, so there is quit a bit of cleaning that is going on.
I REALLY NEED TO SEND MICAH ON A VACTION!!
Micah just put netflix on his xbox so we have been home bodies lately and watching all kinds of movies. He and his friend Brandon have been staying up late watching who knows what. I know last night I got up to Micah laughing so hard that he was sitting on the couch crying. I guess through netflix and the xbox you can talk to each other as you are watching a movie together and with those toy boys there is no telling what was being said during that TERRIBLE movie.
After work we are suppose to be going to my cousin's, Zach, football game. Hopefully the rain will stop and he will get to play. It seems like everytime he has a game that is when the rain comes. We are very pround of him for the great job that he is doing this year. His Dad got his grades for the first six weeks and he did a fabulous job.
WAY TO GO ZACH!!!
jaxon: nine months
11 years ago





girl!!! i hope that you're feeling better now!!! good grief!
ReplyDelete