We are getting ready to drive to Lubbock to see Micah's family and go to the Tech A&M game. I am really excited to get back to Lubbock it seems like we have not gotten to go down there in forever. Plus Mayah is getting excited to get to hear the voices of her Grandma, Aunts, and Uncles for the first time. I feel really bad that I am getting close to 6 months pregnant and have not gotten to see Micah's family at all. It really stinks to have to live so far away and be so busy all the time. Only if we could slow down time just a little bit.
I have had a great week at school with my wonderful Kindergartner's. They are such a wonderful and sweet class. I have a little boy that brings me an apple every once in a while and he has the best timing on knowing which day I really could use a pick me up. It is amazing how good a five year old giving you an apple can make you feel. I really think it is look on their face when they hand it to you! They are just so sweet.
I guess I need to get my classroom picked up and things ready to go so we can get on the road. I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful weekend!
jaxon: nine months
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment