Well there are only 8 days left until my due date and they seem to be taking FOREVER!! Micah and I can't wait for our little girl to get here. I have started walking where I feel like a duck. Not cool!
Micah, my mom, and I worked really hard this weekend getting the nursery done and ready for Mayah to come home! Mom didn't get much time out of her room (sweat shop). She has been sewing up a storm. While Micah finished getting the chandelier hung. I really can't say that I helped that much. I sat in the rocking chair and talked to Micah and thought I was helping. I think at one point he would have been much happier if I would have gone in the living room and left him alone.
:) it just gets boring not being able to help!
Hopefully later today or tomorrow I can get Micah to post some pictures of the nursery. I have to say my mom is the best designer I know. She is just magically with her sewing machine. It has turned out even better than I was hoping for! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
jaxon: nine months
11 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment