Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Nursery!

I have finally taken some pictures of Mayah's nursery. We are not completely done yet. We still have to hang the stuff up on the walls, but we are waiting to get it all finished before putting anything up. I think it looks awesome and can't wait for Mayah to see it!
This is the crib bedding that my mom made and the chandelier that Micah loves so much!

My mom also made the cover for the chair and the curtains. There are covers for the arms of the chair, but my mom is finishing those up tonight!













Ok so we already need to clean off the changing table! :)
My mom did such a wonderful job of her nursery and Micah and I could not be any more happy with it. I will post pictures of the completely finsihed product really so!
Mom your awesome and we love you so much!

2 comments:

  1. SO stinkin' cute steph!!! i love love love it!!! your mom is amazing! i know that y'all are so ready for mayah to get here! and i can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looooooove it!!!!! it looks just as i imagined it would, once i heard you were having a girl!! i'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete