Monday, May 10, 2010

Friday

Friday the family went to see an arena football game. I had never been so really did not know what to expect. We had a great time!

Mayah just loves her cousin Brayden and he loves her just as much. I think I am going to have one of the BEST babysitters! I know I can always count on him to hold her. He will just stare at me until I give her to him.
Sitting with my Aunt Dee. I really loved watching those football players.


I love my Daddy!


Jackson and Liam cracked us up the whole time. Every time music came on they were all about dancing!



Liam eating nachos with his mom! Man that boy can be MESSY! I love those cheesy nachos. I had some of my own that were accidentally spilt on the man that was sitting in front of us. OOPPPS!


Micah and Ryan. Gross!!!!


We had such a good time hanging with our family and friends. I can't wait to go again. Hopefully they will get better and start winning. Micah said that they are not doing very well this season and they did lose that night. :(




1 comment:

  1. i love the pictures of micah holding mayah - you need to blow that up and frame it!! i think its adorable how her eyes are always wide open. she's just soaking it all in!

    ReplyDelete