We had such a great time in Lubbock visiting our family and friends. We went down for a week hoping that it would be plenty of time to see and visit with everyone, but little did we know it would have been good to have a few more days.
One day Micah, Mayah, and I drove down to Sudan to see Tara, Haden, and Masyn. We had a great time. So much fun that Micah has started talking about how he would like to live there one day. I loved going to school there and wish that I could have stayed there through high school. It is such a great town and I made wonderful friends.
It was great to talk to Tara and let Mayah and Haden get to know each other. They just talked and laughed with each other it was really cute. Micah let Haden know that Mayah was not allowed to date until she was 30. (right like that will happen but we let Daddy believe it)
jaxon: nine months
11 years ago










No comments:
Post a Comment