We have been so busy this summer I have not had much time to update. Little girl keeps us so busy and when she is napping that is my time to rest.
We went to to see my aunt, uncle, and cousins in Colorado and had a wonderful time!
The butterfly pavilion is right down the street from where my uncle lives so we went to see the butterflies. Mayah loved watching them fly all over the room. I wondered what was going
through her mind.
Daddy and Mayah looking at Nemo!
Mommy and Mayah has butterflies
I love butterflies
Daddy got to hold the tarantula and Mayah really wanted a turn but she was too young
KISSES!!!
I love Aunt Dee!
Mayah taking a bath in the sink. She loves the water!
Mayah and Grams!
Trying blueberry beer. It was good for beer, but I don't think I will ever buy it.
I just am not a beer person. It does not get along with my taste buds.
My cousin is the Mojito master so my mom bought him a bartenders glove
Can you tell who I gave all my extra bee to!?!
The best cinnamon rolls and they are huge!
Ian had a baseball game while we were there so we decided to go cheer him on. Micah and Mayah stayed back at the house for a nap and Dee got sick while we were there. The rest of us has a great time and Ian did a great job!
My Aunt and Uncle have a camper and decided to take us to Wyoming for the Fourth of July weekend. I am not a big camper but we were not in a tent and had a great time. Micah and I are now talking about when we get the money it would be fun to have one of our own.
ON THE ROAD!!
Mayah's first fourth of July!
My mom made Mayah's Fourth of July outfit!
She does such a great job. Mayah is lucky to have such a wonderful Grams!
We actually had to have or sweaters on in the morning. Micah loved it!
Aunt Cindy!
My family has an obsession with puzzles. We can work on them for HOURS!
Mayah loves to swing!
Thought we would go swimming in Colorado but Mayah did not stay in too long. The water there is a lot colder than in Texas!
Sitting at the picnic table with Aunt Dee
Micah wanted to go eat at The Buckhorn Exchange while we were in Colorado. It was fun and they had so many different animals to eat. Micah was trying all kinds of new things and I stuck with chicken!
When we got back to Texas we did a lot of resting and relaxing. Plus we had to get Mayah back to her schedule and use to Texas time. We had so much fun in Colorado and can't wait till we get to go back. We love you Abbie, Ian, Aunt Cindy, and Uncle Bryon. You were wonderful hosts!
Mayah is eating cereal now. She still does not like it much but we are getting to the point that I can fet her to eat about three bites before she throws a fit. Each time she eats she gets a little better. I am just hoping that she is going to eat like her dad and not be as picky as her mom.
Mayah loves to play and get dirty while she is eating!
We went to Olive Garden to eat for my Aunt Kristi and Brayden's birthday. Alyssa was in town for the summer. It is always great to see her. I wish she lived closer.
Cousins!
I love my toes!
Mayah's first best friend
Mommy and Mayah watching Bachelorette
Mayah is really wanting to crawl. She is getting up on her hands and knees and will rock but has not gotten the hang of crawling yet. I am sure it will not be soon. Then Micah and I will need a lot of help keeping up with her. She is always into EVERYTHING!!
I promise that I am going to be better on posting!:)





No comments:
Post a Comment