Last night Micah and I hung out at the house and watched Dexter. We even were tiring to come up with ideas to try to get me to start labor. We tried massages, pressure points, yoga, and we even tried meditating which ended up he and I laughing so hard that I am shocked that did not start the contractions. I did have a hard time catching my breath. It was really nice just to hang out with my honey and not have anything to do!
Well I did not get any sleep last night. I guess my body is getting prepared to go with little sleep. To my surprise I do not feel tired and Micah and I are getting all the laundry done and getting ready to head out to Brayden's gymnastics meet.
I found out this morning from Micah's dad that it is in fact Micah's fault that Mayah is not here yet!
Micah was two weeks late! He could not be early like me. Everyday I found out how she is going to be more and more like her Daddy and she has not even come out of the womb. I think we are going to have a Daddy's girl on our hands and Micah is really loving the idea of that!
jaxon: nine months
11 years ago





I know you can't wait!!!! Enjoy these last few days with just you and Micah. Life will never be the same... In a good way! ;). Can't wait to see pictures of the little sweetie!
ReplyDelete